Software Quality Assurance - Testing
- This section introduces the term Software Quality Assurance (SQA) as used in the area of software testing.
- You will learn some of the practices used to provide highest software quality, which includes:
- Process definition and standards
- Formal (technical) reviews
- Analysis and reporting
- Planning and review
- Standards (ISO 9001, etc.)
- An explanation of the term six sigma and how it refers to six standard deviations
Video Duration Time: 21 Minutes and 51 Seconds
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.