Component Object Development
- This course reviews how systems that are built from software components are built in a systematic way
- An overview of the techniques used in component development, including Domain Analysis and Metrics are reviewed
- The Measurement, Libraries, and Certification of reusable software artifacts are explained
- Using reuse to drive requirements
- Component interactions
- Life cycle costs of component-based software development including Case Studies and Cost Modeling
- Life cycle cost of maintenance of COTS-based systems with Case Studies in Reengineering and Web Component-based system
Video Duration Time: 10 Hours 10 Minutes and 29 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Component Object Development" tutorial.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.