Overview and Introduction
This course reviews the systematic, efficient ways of testing software within system resources and quality limitations.
- You will learn that the goal of software testing is to find errors in the program
- You will be introduced to the fundamental problem in software testing and that testing is never complete
- You will understand the terms bug, error, defect, fault, and failure
- You are introduced to the Perspectives on testing
- Testing terminology is reviewed and explained
- A review of the "Testability" of the software: Operability; Observability; Controllability; Decomposability; Simplicity; Stability and Understandability
Video Duration Time: 26 Minutes
This video course is comprised of the following additional sessions:
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Software Testing" video course.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.