- This module introduces the concepts of System Testing.
- There are two parts in which you will learn specifics of testing both non object-oriented and object-oriented systems.
- The concepts of a "unit", "component", and "system" are explained.
- Techniques for testing groups of units where the test cases are based on the type of coupling between different program units
- The various types of coupling are explained.
- Patterns, pattern matching and pattern testing as well as test methods are explained.
Video Duration Time: 1 hour 6 Minutes and 17 Seconds
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.