Computer-Aided Software Engineering & Hands-on Tutorials
Enterprise ArchitectureSegment Outline:
- Show how the Visible Analyst supports the tasks and techniques involved in the creation and management of the architecture of an enterprise
- Demonstrate a documented Enterprise Architecture as a logical organization of information pertaining to the following multi-level, multi-dimensional, enterprise wide elements
- Explain how profiles and models can represent business functions and operations
- Strategic goals, objectives, strategies
- Business rules and measures
- Information requirements
- Processes, systems and applications
- Relationships between architecture elements
- Technology infrastructure
Video Duration Time: 1 Hour 58 Minutes and 7 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Enterprise Architecture Zachman Framework" tutorial video.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.