Computer-Aided Software Engineering & Hands-on Tutorials
Functional DecompositionSegment Outline:
- Start with an overview of Functional Decomposition Diagrams (FDDs) and Model Notation (BPMN)
- Draw FDD Models and perform Model Analysis
- Spawn a Data Flow Diagram (DFD) Hierarchy from the FDD Model
- Review the FDD Repository Entries
- Demonstrate FDD Integration with the Strategic Planning Statements
- Review the Printing and Reporting Options
- Cover additional Diagramming Tips and Techniques
- Model high-level business functions
- Document hierarchical business function relationships
- Convert business functions to business processes
- Concurrently populate the project repository
Video Duration Time: 1 Hour 48 Minutes and 40 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Functional Decomposition Diagram" tutorial video.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.