Computer-Aided Software Engineering & Hands-on Tutorials
Re-factoring Code and Reuse Segment Outline:
This segment demonstrates how to reuse existing models in building new applications.
- Overview of Structure Chart Diagramming and Model Notation
- Reverse Engineered Legacy Application
- Import existing COBOL Code and Data Definitions
- Create Entities and Relationships based on Imported COBOL Code
- Demonstrate the creation of a View Object and Forward Engineer the View as a Data Warehouse Table
- Auto-generate Structured Chart Diagrams for the new Application
- Generate the Views as a Data Warehouse table in the new Application
- Generate "C" Shell code for the new Application
Video Duration Time: 1 Hour 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Re-factoring Code and Reuse" tutorial.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.