IssueWeaver: Web Access to Razor
IssueWeaver provides a customizable, Web-based interface to Razor's issues database. With IssueWeaver, issues can be submitted, reviewed, and updated from any location, and from any platform that can support a Web browser including UNIX machines, PCs, and Macs. Displays are completely customizable to provide your organization with the most flexibility.
- Familiar, web browser interface for everyone.
- Platform independence (any platform that supports a Web browser and HTML 2.0 or greater).
- Customizable issues forms.
- Full & controlled access to Razor issues databases
- User validation (optionally without requiring login accounts)
IssueWeaver works with (at least) the following Web servers:
- CERN (W3C)
Feel free to download the manual to read about IssueWeaver in detail.
So, pause for a moment...
Think of the possibilities here.
You could use this for all sorts of things .
You're limited only by your creativity.
And we'll be happy to answer your questions and to assist you in setting up an effective and efficient software configuration management solution.