As innovation accelerates companies like yours are looking for ways
to turn this acceleration into a competitive advantage.
But it is not easy to understand the impact of the rapid pace of
change on your business strategy.
What is needed is a fresh approach towards understanding the scope
of change beyond/outside your business and its implications on your
company's business strategy and business drivers.
We have devised a simple and fresh approach for you to understand change
and see what it means to your business.
By bringing together three key elements, we can help you to see a
business-driven outcome for every decision you will make about your business.
- A representation of your business in terms of planning statements that includes its goals,
objectives and strategy; whether that be for the entire business
or for one or more functional areas of the business.
- A strategy map that shows the relationships between your planning statements and the meta data that is
stored inside your enterprise applications such as your ERP, CRM, and others.
- A Self Service Data Discovery framework that enables you to capture business intelligence and gain actionable
insights on how to reshape your business strategy by getting a "pulse" on what is going on beyond/outside the business.
Our platform supports database platforms ranging from relational databases like Oracle and SQL Server to NoSQL databases like MongoDB. It also supports cloud database instances, providing a flexible tool that belongs in every database team’s software toolbox.
- Connect to all supported instances to manage and administer databases;
- Visually build and execute high-performing SQL queries;
- Compare the DDL of schema objects from different database platforms;
- Model entity-relationship (ER) diagrams to assist in reverse and forward engineering databases;
- Save, view and execute previously run SQL queries from a history file;
- Access all of an organization’s on-premises and cloud database instances from a unified interface.